Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The following takes place on Wednesday Oct 29

4:30 am (CST) - 1:30 (EST) pm

When the alarm went off at 4:15 am (CST) I did not want to get up. After only going to sleep at 12:00 am (CST).
I got to the airport good. Then the fun started. I was dropped off at the airport. This time I thought I would try something different and do my boarding pass with my phone. It worked but the security patted me down (nice think to have done at 5:05 in the morning). I thought it was because of the boarding pass on the phone or maybe I liked look I need it at 5:00 am (CST).

We boarded the plane at 6:00 am (CST) and I was in Toronto at 9:30 am (EST) (Time change now starts).

On the plane I watched some A&E. (love the westjet little tvs)

My sister met me at the airport. I did not know what terminal I was at so I told her 1 and it ended up being 3. It was so cold out and there was SNOW!!!!!! It was -6 and I only had a light coat on.

At 10:00 am we headed out for some food at Perkins. We were there till 12:50 pm

She dropped me out at the airport now I am waiting till 5:17 pm when I board the plane to fly to the Burgh.

I wanted to check my email however I could not connect to a wireless network. They had two at the airport and I had to pay not doing that lol.

The Following takes places from 1:30 pm to 7:00 pm on Oct 29th

So I thought I would make my way over to the computer to print my boarding pass. I printed my boarding pass and made my way to desk to check in. I had to fill out a card and head to the US customs. I guy was not very happy he could not understand we I was going to Pittsburgh for a youth workers conference. Also that I would be there till Monday and it not business. Maybe I should have checked business for the reason for my trip (next time I will).

I got passed the security this time with out a patt down this time.

I got some magazines from the relay. I got Maclean's, Time and Q. I have looked though the Q. Most of it was about Oasis (because they are back with a new album). I looked though the time, I read a good article about the economy: credit crunch.

Also I got some fuzzy peaches for the flight.

I boarded the plane 5:00 pm we left Toronto at 5:20 pm and landed in the Burgh at 6:25 pm. Then I had a cab ride to the Best Western hotel.

Now I am waiting for my pizza!!!

Then I am going to watch some basketball and baseball then bed. I will be back tomorrow.

Howden Matt Howden

1 comment:

ELiZaBeTH said...

and you think I am random!! have way too much time on your hands.