Sunday, April 08, 2007

"Birthdays"

So Today is my birthday. I am now 24. From the jokes I have been telling around the house I am now half way to retirement. I do not make a big deal about my birthdays. But today at church it was made a big deal because my pastor told everyone it was birthday so it was a bigger deal then I thought it would be.

I have a verse for you guys that was in the card my grandma gave me.

Your kindness
and love will always be
with me each day of my life,... (Ps. 23:6 CEV)

I think it is awesome that God kindness and love is alway with me each day that I live. It really makes you think of how much God cares about us!

Thanks
Howden Matt Howden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!

I know you don't like to make a big deal out of your Birthday but I think it's a special time! It's a day we celebrate life and that God brought another special and amazing person on the earth with a purpose and destiny.(but maybe that's just me)

So, I hope you had a great day and that everyday of your 24th year is amazing!

--Kara