Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Change in Life

Today's blog is about something new in my families life. Today we got a newer car. Our other car's motor died a couple weekends ago. So we went out and bought a newer car. We ended up with a 2004 Chrysler Concorde LXI, it is like the one in the picture but it is not the same colour. But it looks the same.

When I drove this car today it started my thinking for my blog for today. Because of this car people are going to look at me differently because it is a bigger car then we had before and it has leather seats. I think people will look at me when I drive this car, but it will be o.k. It will be fun to drive this car to school next week. There is going to be more room for the guys that drive to school with me. And there will be more room when I drive some of the youth around from Rainstorm. (This time I will try to make sure it is cleaner when you get in o.k. Katie)

Now back to the point about people looking at me differently. I think when we get new things in our lives, people in our lives notice them and sometimes they say something and sometimes they do not. This also happened to me with my new glasses. It is awesome when people notice something different in our lives and they say something about it.

The Bible talks about when we get in a relationship with God though Jesus that we are new creations. When we start spending time with God we start to change and our lives start to become different and we do different things. People start to see the change and they might say something and some might not say anything, but they will see the differences in you.

So much like how my parents looked around to find a new car and then had to wait for it. We need to check out this God thing that can make a cahnge in our lives, and it will take some time to see the diffence He can make in our lives, but it could be worth it in the end.

Just like my parents asked questions about the car they wanted and we did research about the car and test drove it a couple of times, before we said yes this is the one. We need to do this with God.
What are the questions you need to ask about God, Jesus, the church or live?
Before you say yes this is what I want in my life.
If you have question about any of this stuff you can email me at mattsmusic15@hotmail.com or you can come and check out Rainstorm Youth Ministry on Friday nights at 8 p.m. I will take questions there too. We also talk about live and how God goes with it.
And I will try my best to answer them.

Thanks
Howden Matt Howden

1 comment:

Jade Kenyamanyara said...

HEY MATT!!!! how's it going??? i love the fact thati can keep up with your blog, i feel more conneccted. :) it's so nice. good blog this week, i liked it. very simple and to the point. :) - but what an awesome point. i miss you all and pray for you daily. blessings
-jade:)